Thursday, October 9, 2008

AGAIN with the tagging....


Lisa tagged me. Thanks a lot Lisa! LOL I'll do my best to come up with some more facts. I don't know who I can tag --- all the people I know on here have already been tagged, some even more than once. Eeek! Soooooo here we go...

Rules: 1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fact # 1: I'm 34 yrs old and my hair is aboooout 85-90% gray. Yeah, I color. I have to because its VERY stubborn and unruly. My brother is 2 yrs younger than me and his is even grayer. Of course, on him...it looks dignified. Phfff.

Fact # 2: I love to watch Worlds Wildest Police Chases. LOVE IT

Fact # 3: I love George Carlin. RIP man...you'll be terribly missed.

Fact # 4: I talk to my dogs and am convinced they understand me. I also talk to birds, squirrels, cats, and any other creature that I come in contact with. Even spiders and ladybugs.

Fact #5: The next time we take a trip, my hubby and I wanna go here. Sharon, can we make a pit stop for a visit? LOL

Fact #6: I'm very vindictive when it comes to someone messing with my friends. I've done some really mean things to many of their ex-boyfriends! Mwhahaaaa

Fact #7: The best part of my day is walking out to my car to go home. Its the happiest I feel...until I get home and then I'm even happier. :o)

Alright. Thats it. FOR realz! No more tags. Please? With sugar on top? LOL {I'm not tagging anyone, fyi} :o)

Have a wonderful day everyone! Its still raining here. Still happy about it! :o)
Love & Peace,
Ang

4 comments:

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Well, Angie...looks like we have a lot in common. I, too, talk to my pets and every other animal that crosses my path. Paul and I are addicted to The Smoking Gun and Most Shocking. We love George Carlin (have his DVD's) and went to the traveling corpse/anatomy museum when it came through Phoenix. I can be quite the vindictive b!$#@ when I need to be! HAH!! Looks like I just tagged myself LOL!!!!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

I KNEW it!!! LOL And I didn't know there was a traveling show --- that is most excellent, Dude!! HA! Oh yes, The Smoking Gun rules!
I hope you have a better day :o)
♥ ya

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm sure you're begrudging the tags but I LOVE getting to know you better!

Yes, I talk to all those creatures too and the trees they inhabit - oh boy.

I could have used you for a couple of my ex's, hah! Just too hung up on the what goes around thing but it's all good.

Pit stop?? YOU BET!!

Have a fab day my friend!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thanks Sharon! Its a little strange for me to put myself out there. I'm actually trying not to get too personal. LOL
You have a great day too!!! ♥