Monday, October 6, 2008

How Did That Happen?


Where did the weekend go? Time really does fly when you're having fun, I guess. LOL

Good Monday to everyone. I trust you all had a wonderful weekend even though...here we are again on Monday. Party.

Now, I'm sorry to complain about Mondays so much...every Monday I spew the same stuff about how tired I am and I need coffee and toothpicks to hold my eyelids open...
I'm not asking for sympathy necessarily.

Lets just get it out there shall we? I don't like my job; I'm THANKFUL for my job, but I do not like it at all. But hey...where is it written you must like your job? LOL I am very grateful for my job. I know jobs are hard to come by nowadays - depending on where you live - so I'm thankful. Yep.

Its been over an hour since I started this post...I kept writing about my boss and reasons I hate Mondays. I decided to take all that out. This blog isn't the place for it. :o)

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!
Much love to all,
Ang

6 comments:

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Holy BLEEP Batman...you're not kidding! Where DID the weekend go??? But I'm glad you're back :-D

Ang, my friend, it is time we make your job fun. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Sounds too good to be true Laura! LOL I'm open to any suggestions, including you coming over here and giving my boss a good talkin to. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I definitely vote for Laura "talking to your boss"!! Wooohoo!! Will you record it?! :D

LOVED the picture Angie!! OMG!! You HAVE to be the QUEEN of PICS!!!

Hang in there dear friend.

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Hey Sharon...since I will be heading to Georgia, why don't you pack a bag and we'll meet up at Angie's place of torture...I mean work?? I'll swing by and pick up Debi ;-)

Angie Kelly Designs said...

HAHAHAAAA! Ahhhh, eeeeee, sigh. Oh Laura...If only...*sniff* I would love for you gals to come on down to Georgia! Wouldn't that be something? We'd have a grand time, I guarantee it! Ok, first trip: girls only. Second trip: you can bring the husbands too. I'll show ya mine, if you show me yours! LOL LOL OH, my sides...Weeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Oh count me IN!!! I'm there, pink fluffies and all!! Woohoo!!