Saturday, October 4, 2008

YEP, I DID!











Oh HELLOOOOOOOO! Happy Saturday my friends!

As you can clearly see, ahem...I've decided to switch it up a bit here on mah blog. I've changed my template and a few colors.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm usually a very "matchy-matchy" person. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll "color outside the lines" every once in a while, but in general, "matchy" is what I like. To me its harmonious. :o) Soooooooo, in looking at my Etsy shop and my blog, I decided "what tha heck, I'm gonna change it and see how I like it" aaaaand there you go.

Also with this new layout, my Etsy mini is bigger...Yay!... and I have more room to play with colors. As much as I liked my old layout, it was pretty limited, size wise. Now, I feel there's more room over all to do what I want! YES! lol

Soo, I don't have much planned today.

I'm about to watch this movie. Its my favorite Saturday morning movie and lets just say it: Val Kilmer is HOT in this one ladies... "scha-wing"!!

After that, I'm planning to be at my work table, just to play...I have a few projects in the works, so I may try and finish some of those up. But there's no pressure right now, and thats a really good feeling! LOL!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Here's to NO PRESSURE! Whoot! :o)
Love & Peace is where its at!!
♥ Ang

5 comments:

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Uuumm, heeeellllooooo Angie!!! :-D First................VAL KILMER IS ALWAYS HOT! He can play a dried up potato and I'll melt like buttah! Ok, now the good stuff......I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! Oooh, and more room to play is even better. WooHoo!!

Have a wonderful and relaxing day, my friend!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

LOL Thanks Laura!! Yes, of course...you're right. Kilmer is hot all the time! LOL Oh but gurrrrl, in this one...OMG...WOW. SOOOOO hot! LOL Have a great day too my sweet funny friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow Angie, LOVE the new look!!! More space to spread those wings - woohoo! Yes,ok... he's hot, hot, hot!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Aw Sharon..thank you! I'm diggin it so far LOL
Have a great weekend my dear :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.