Monday, March 2, 2009

~Can You Believe It?~

SNOW DAY ! ! ! ! ! Hooraaaay!!!















What do you mean I can't go to the office? ~ daaaaang... hee hee
Yes, it SNOWED!!! {and no, that isn't really my car} - OMG, it was absolutely the most beautiful sight...I can't tell you how happy I was when it was snowing...it was so gorgeous and falling in big ol fluffy, enormous snowflakes ---- snowed for over 5 hours straight!!! I loved every minute of it!! ♥ ♥

Since it doesn't snow here very often, the entire city seems to shut down. lol I don't mind, that...hehe :)P
So, here I sit with my tea, looking out at the snow covered yard - having a grand time doing nothing! Muahahaa!! I'm taking the day off! Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! lol

Have a great day everyone! I should be back around tomorrow :))

Love & Peace to All!!

5 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

Whoo Hoo, snow day! Yippee, yahoooo! Wait... what's snow? ;)

Hey, I think I see you in that car.

Enjoy your day!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Well, at least you have power!! We have been without power all night and it just came back on a few minutes ago. It's 51 degrees in our house and I have icecicles hanging off my nose!!!

Enjoy your day sweetie!

LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I can't believe it snowed there too!! Seems EVERYONE got snow, well except for us of course, LOL! How fabulous Ang and you totally deserve a day off!! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing day and make a snow angel for me. ;-)

Angie Kelly Designs said...

hehe...thanks ladies! I had a wonderful day off!! Whoot! ♥

said...

So happy for you that I tagged you on my blog and posted a snow day picture!