Saturday, April 4, 2009

~~!!!~~I'M SO EXCITED~~!!!!!~~






















Hello hello to everyone!!! Its been a full month since I last posted. A month filled with sadness, regret, anticipation, elation and so many more emotions...a mentally exhausting month. :) However...........I have some wonderful news to share!! Here's the scoop:
**************************************************************
First and foremost, I want to thank you all for the support you've given me and the kind words of encouragement, when I lost my job. It meant SO much! Love and hugs to each and every one of you ♥ ♥ ♥

Sooo, a lot has happened to me over the last week and a half. I'll *try* to give you the condensed version :)))

3/25 - a good friend, who also happens to be my old boss, called to wish me a belated HB and found out that I was being laid off. She said, "oh thats a shame...we just filled your old position last week". Huh. Interesting.

3/26 - she calls me first thing in the morning to tell me that somehow...overnight, the girl they'd hired was not going to be working out after all. WHAT???!!!! My old position was open again. ~CRAZY~!!! She then proceeded to tell me that she missed me and wanted me to come back; that I would be absolutely perfect for the job, and to go online and fill out the application and send it in. WHOA. Over that weekend (28-29)...I did. :D I finished up my resume (which at that point I still hadn't finished) and did the app. Submitted it and prayed it went thru ok, and I remembered everything....ugh - so nervous

3/31 - I received a call from the headquarters of the company telling me they'd like me to come in for an interview on 4/2. HEEEEEE!!!! I was so excited!! Doesn't this sound like..meant to be? It was amazing how it all just fell into place!!!

4/2 - I had a "testing" interview at the HQ at 8:00am, followed by the 'in person' interview at a different location at 10:45am. Girls...I was freakin SO nervous!! lol During the testing phase, I felt like I was on that show..."Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" LOLOL!!!! They tested my math skills! Dee dee dee!!!!!! :D Anyway, the testing and interview seemed to go well; although I was nervous, I felt good about everything when I left. And I looked awesome!! LOL I was rockin a new outfit! Heck yeah!! :D

4/3 - since I was officially unemployed, I had the day off Friday. I was waiting all day with the house phone and my cell phone by my side. Why? I don't know...they told me it would be no more than a week before I'd hear anything. Plus, they're known for being slow. ---- 5:45pm rolls around and my old boss calls me. "Have you heard anything?" She was just excited..., I said, "No...too soon I think". We hung up and not 5 minutes later the HQ calls and offers me the job. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! I was totally in shock. Not only was it just one day since my interview (and they told me they had other applicants to interview *rolls eyes*), but they ding dang waited until 5:50pm on a Friday to call me?? INSANE!!! lol Looks like I will be starting on 4/13 - an entire week off!! Yay!!

So...needless to say I had an awesome Friday!!! lol :))))))))))) And thanks again to everyone for all the support ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ kiss kiss, love love, hug hug!!
~Angie~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just had to pop in hear and be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! SEEEE???? ;-) You're loved, you're watched over and "gosh darn" you deserve it! WHOOT! ;-D ♥♥

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Oooh, thank you dahling!!! lol!! lovelove ya! ♥

artangel said...

YAY!! Go Angie!! Well done hon - really glad things worked out so well for you xx

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thank you SO much Angie :))) ♥

said...

So happy to see you back here and especially happy about the job!!!!!!! A big OTT to you, with a WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Lulu

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Yay! That's awesome Angie, so glad for you!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am so happy for you! I just knew some magic was coming your way :)

Love to you,
LuLu~*xoxo

Catherine said...

Congratulations Angie!!! That's wonderful news!! Hope you're enjoying your holiday too! :)

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thanks Girls!!! I am enjoying my holiday waaaaaay too much!! lol
love to all!!! ♥

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Every hair was crossed ;-) I'm so happy for you DUDE!!!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

ahhh, thank you my dude!!! I believe that it was your every hair crossed that got me the job! Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Love you!!! xoxoxo

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Tomorrow is the big day...so I am going to sing you a special song....huuuhum ha hum (*clearing the throat*)

Annnngie. My Duuuuuuuuude. Annngie. My lovely Duuuuuuude. YOU FREAKIN' ROCK! Yeah Yeah! YOU'RE FREAKIN SMART! Yeah Yeah! Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Thank you. Thank you. I'm here all week :-D

heehee!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

LOLOL!!!! AHHHH, My dude!! Thank you SO SO much!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! I love that tune *snort* I had a great first day! Woot!!! Love love LoLo :)

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Dawn, I'm a dork and accidentally "rejected" your comment! ARGH!!!! I'm so sorry! lol It was no intentional I promise :)) And thank you so much for your kind words!!! xoxo

Amy Esther said...

WOW - fantastic news! Congratulations!! That must be a huge weight off your mind...

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Duuuuuuud! I'm back!! The OT is done! Time for you to play too. Mua hahahahahahahahaha!

Love you and miss you long time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! I know you don't have much time these days but I wanted to let you know I tagged you in a blog posting. It's a really cool type of tagging which I found very refreshing so you may enjoy it! Hope you're doing great! Miss you!!!♥