Friday, November 14, 2008

♥~T~G~I~F~♥















OK, this picture *CRACKED* me up!! lol Can you tell who they are? You've got Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Snow White and looks like Sleeping Beauty is giving a "dutch rub" to Alice. HAHAAHAAAA...heheeee...ahhh...~ I love it because its not normal of them! Hilarious!! lol

Happy Friday everyone! What's everybody doing this weekend? Any big plans?
For me~ no plans tonight...Yay! Tomorrow night, to celebrate a friends birthday, we are all going to the Movie Tavern. Anyone ever heard of these? I've never been, but it looks like fun. Apparently you go in, get your food, and go sit down and watch a movie. I'm sure its a little more involved than that, but honestly? sounds like my living room. Heh.. We're going to be seeing the new James Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace". Yep, I'm a HUGE fan of James Bond. I've been watching those movies since I was old enough to understand what was going on. Its just a little something I was able to share with my Dad. He's always liked Bond too.

Other than that? I MUST get busy at my work table. I've become so addicted to a certain site...ahem...that I feel like I've been neglecting my jewelry. *Sigh* So, hopefully I'll get some new things started this weekend. Operative word: hopefully lol

I hope you all have a great weekend!! Be kind to one another!!

Love & Peace,

10 comments:

abc said...

TGIF!! It's Friday, OMG, class at 6pm, and I have NOT done the homework for that class at all... yikes. Only the first week and I am already behind going into week 2; so that is my weekend, homework. I will be glad to graduate, maybe about 1 more year... Then UTTER freedom.
Your weekend plans sound fun, I love Bond as well, the previews for that one look awesome, I always love love all the techy gadgets... have a great weekend friend, xoxo, Sab

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the Movie, it sounds like an interesting way to see one.

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Sab! Me too, about the gadgets! Q was always my favorite; the "original Q" lol! Have a great weekend as well dear friend! xoxo

Thanks D! I'm sure I'll be giving a full report lol! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ah! Love the pic, too cute!! No big plans for the weekend just work, work, work. Hey, just noticed that Polyvore badge today, WOW, you've got some amazing images there - really fabulous!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! hugs♥

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Happy Weekend, Angie! I hope you get it all done!! I am SO behind!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Aw, Thanks Sharon :o) Wishing you a great weekend as well! Hugs back!♥


Happy Weekend to you too Carol!! One day at a time, right? lol

Sweets 'N Greets said...

AAAAAAMEN to TGIF! Whew!!!! You are going to have a great time tomorrow. Movies, friends.....what more could you ask for? Oh, other than cowboys ;-) LOL! Have a wondeful time.
Hugs,
Laura

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thanks Laura! We sure miss you ♥

said...

I am actually home, after a huge at HQ and I intend to get craftastingingly busy. I just realized how long I've been out of it when I realized that I had 5 of your posts to read - sheeesh! BTdubs, VH1 is on in the background, and I just heard an ad for Celebrity Rehab....hmmmmm....wonder what kind of polyvore therapy is available? lo, LU

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Lu! Welcome back :o) Tomorrow's Sunday and I haven't even looked at my work table. Ugh. I'm gonna be busy for sure! Now though...I'm off to Polyvore! LOL