Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday! RAWR!!

















Good Monday morning my friends! I had a wonderful weekend; I hope you did too!! I'm not entirely sure why I chose this picture for today ~ just made me laugh! LOL RAWR!!!

I wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU to all of you who've been so supportive and kind to me over the last few weeks. Some of you know what I"m going thru, some of you don't. Suffice it to say its very hard, but with friends like you all, its been a little more bearable. So THANK YOU for your gifts of friendship; it really means the world to me knowing you're all there...ready with your words of wisdom and encouragement when I need them most of all. ♥ HUGE hugs!!!!!

A little side note ~ it was one year ago, yesterday, February 22, that I discovered Etsy. Yep. One year. I created my little account, did my research, read a TON of articles and posts in the forums and made the decision to sign up. It wasn't until August of last year that I decided to open my shop, so I was on Etsy for about 5 1/2 months, buying and wishing and LOVEING every moment of the handmade world!!! Having this shop and this blog and having met all these amazing women (and men) ☺ has completely changed my life for the better!! I just adore you ALL!!!! BUY HANDMADE! Whoot!! :)P ♥

Thats it for me today! I'll wish you a great Monday and hope you have a wonderful week!
Until later...

Love & Peace to ALL,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous picture - I love it!! I hope things are getting better for you! Have a wonderful monday - keri

Unknown said...

Hi, dear Angie, what an amazing blog, just want to say kisses!!!!dassybella - polypal

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thanks Keri!!!

DESISLAVA!!! Oh thank you sweetie!! Kisses!!! ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow! A year on Etsy, congratulations!! I didn't realize you waited so long to open your shop, I hesitated for quite a while too.

It's amazing the the blessings that come to us through the most unusual places, isn't it? I share your gratitude for our friendship and all the others. It's truly the best part of life!

Hugs dear friend and hang in there!♥

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Love the pic, Angie, hope you are doing better, hugs to ya!
Blessings~
Cindy

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Thank you Sharon!! ~ yep, waited a while...you know me, all ducks in a row HA! I'm more the "i'll research it myself and answer my own questions" type of gal ~ I figured, "if I'm gonna do this, I need to know all I can!" Aaaand there you go! hugs to you sweetness!! *smooch* :)P


Cindy!!! HI! Gaw, I haven't seen you in ages! I hope you're well! Hugs! ♥

Josh said...

Aaaaahh!! Wild, Rabid Chipmunk! But anyway, I hope you're okay and know that I'm always here for a virtual hug!!! :)

artangel said...

Angie - first, LOVE that photo!! Glad you're feeling more positive about things, always have virtual hugs here if you need them!
Oh and many congrats on your Etsy- versary! Yay you!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Angie...this picture just cracked me up!! I love it!!!!

My blessing to have met you my friend :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Josh ~ I'll take a virtual hug from you any day my small friend!!! ♥ ♥


Angie ~ thank you!!

Lulu ~ Ditto my dear friend!!

Love to all!! ♥