Monday, February 16, 2009

* This and That *
















Good morning everyone :)

Just giving a quick update. I'm feeling a little better about my situation, but quite frankly I've been having a small pity party for myself. But...I'm still truckin right along with life. I'm still trying to be positive and look on the bright side {yes there actually is one!}, but its been difficult. Why is it so hard to stay positive? I mean, the last thing I need is to be down in the dumps, but I couldn't help it. Needed to stay at home and lick my wounds this weekend. Aaaand its Monday, so I'm sticking my head out of the den, slowly emerging, trying to get back on track. And...this picture was perfect for me this morning. Still a little blurry, can't see clearly yet, but I'm sure it will all be fine, somehow. I promise to send a few emails soon. Have a wonderful day :)

Love to all

Angie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are getting beter! Have a wonderful week - keri

artangel said...

Hi Angie
Sorry you're feeling low - sending hugs and love to you. You can have a day or so off from being positive if you need to, you know - you're allowed to feel down now and again ;) Sometimes the pressure to be positive about everything can be just another demand on you. Be kind to yourself for a little while, allow yourself to feel whatever you feel, and I'm sure your natural positivity will soon shine through again!
Take care
Angie x

Catherine said...

I'm pleased things are a little better for you Angie. It's not always easy to find the positive in things but it's great when we can.

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Hola, Dude!!
I know...it's like seeing a freakin' ghost appear....yes, it is really I, the other DUDE ;-)

Oh my sweet Ang. After hearing what you told me this might be a blessing. I know there are a lot of people looking for work, I was one of them...remember? You are so wonderful and smart that, if this goes down, you will be snatched up in a jiffy. Besides, there is always unemployment benefits! I say rape the government for all you can...sons of b!tches!! LOL!!

Rocki Adams said...

Hey Ang, so sorry I've missed the last couple blogs. I have no idea what is wrong, but sure hope everything is okay with you!

Hugs,
Rocki

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really have been out of the loop this week! So sorry I'm late on this one, ugh!!

Sounds like you've got the right attitude dear Ang! The hard times are going to come and personally I've found "living" with those feelings is the best thing to do. We don't want to feel down but it happens. The good part is you see there is a light at the end and somehow things will get better. Honestly what more can we ask for.

Hang in there dear friend and thanks for blogging about this, perfect pic!!